RE: [Karlnet] Greetings. Critical Karlnet Questions

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Greetings. Critical Karlnet Questions
From: "Charles Chia Sheng Wu" <cwu@cwlab.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 12:25:13 -0500
1)  Are there indeed lockup issues with the FlashROM modules on a busy
network?  I am using a 3 radio setup with 4.08 or 4.15 bins on the Base (I
am not at the office right now so this is from memory).  I can't afford to
have the base lockup weekly.  Do any of you run the FlashROM without
rebooting?

yes...but since everyone uses different hardware on the FlashROM, it's kind
of hard to know

2)  Should I stick to a 2 radio base setup in the FlashROM PC?  It sounds
like there is an issue with the operation of 3 radios in the Base PC when
using the FlashROM version.

not really

3)  How many users could you, or do you currently, bridge via an RG-1100
satellite?

the most we've bridged is in the 100-120 range

>4)  Does the NAT work properly in the satellites.

if configured correctly

>  I know this is a good number of questions for a single post, finding this
list is like a kid walking into a candy store.  >This list is great!!

no problem

-Charles