Re: [Karlnet] Greetings. Critical Karlnet Questions

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: Re: [Karlnet] Greetings. Critical Karlnet Questions
From: "George Minich" <gminich@toshiba.ca>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 14:13:49 -0400
   Is there a way to possible cause these lockups by forcing data at it?  I
am using an ASUS MB with a VIA chipset.  I notice that it locks on boot at
times but another reboot corrects the problem.  I have been running the test
setup for 7 days now without lockup.  Mind you very little data is going
through.

  Do the AP-1000's have these problems?  I have seen posts that report
similar lockups.  Are they as bad?  Since I have been up 7 days straight,
should I be OK?

   I would hate to go live and receive letters from customers wanting to
cancel do to  frequent service disruptions.

  About the 3 radio setup,  does it work properly with full throughput on
all wireless interfaces?  I remember reading a post that mentioned something
about one interface being slow when using a 3 radio setup.

  I have faith in the Karlnet guys anf they have been most helpful thus far.
I am sure that many of the problems boil down to hardware (motherboards)
that are used.

    Is there anyone running Karlnet FlashROM PC's without problems?

Thanks

George