RE: [Karlnet] Remote Statistics page

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Remote Statistics page
From: "Kevin Knuth" <kknuth@karlnet.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 07:04:26 -0600
Bob,

How long the unit has been up is not as important as how many total packets
it has passed.

If FCS errors are MORE THAN 10% of total packets, you have a problem.
Primary cause is usually poor RF.  What is the signal/noise ratio and signal
strength of this unit?

Kevin
Kevin R. Knuth
Business Development Manager