RE: [Karlnet] Remote Statistics page

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Remote Statistics page
From: "Dan Metcalf" <dan.metcalf@wbsysnet.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 10:41:09 -0500
Bob,

I've noticed this too, that the bytes in on the 802.11b side is always
higher than the user transmitted, maybe due to broadcasts and other "IP"
packets (well at least if your bridged, but even when routed the 802.11b
see's broadcast packets for its network)

Whats the performance like on that link doing a ping fill test?

We went from about 4Mbps to about 6Mbps w/ v4.27 on our ping fill tests

Dan Metcalf
Wireless Broadband Systems
http://www.wbsysnet.com/
877-685-0578