[Karlnet] Re: [Orinoco] KN CPE cost...

To: <Orinoco@part-15.org>, <karlnet@wispnotes.com>
Subject: [Karlnet] Re: [Orinoco] KN CPE cost...
From: "Bob Hrbek" <bhrbek@jagwireless.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 12:50:15 -0600
I'm with ya Norm.   The WET11 is just lurking in the back of my mind and
killing me.  I think Karlnet could really clean-up if they had a better
solution of everything in one and at a decent (**hack**  affordable) price.

I've even been looking at the trango stuff.  They just lowered their prices.
$495 for the 3-mile SU from trango and it's 8MB!!! with polling and cir/mir
settings...all kinds of goodies with the standard PoE and all.  only 3 miles
though :(   The 10-mile su is a big bigger and I think it was 595.

-Bob