RE: [Karlnet] Re: [Orinoco] KN CPE cost...

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Re: [Orinoco] KN CPE cost...
From: "Support" <support@karlnet.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 15:20:38 -0500
Yes this is what is happening right now.  Turbocell works on the hardware
and we need to get the configurator and license it site ready.  And of
course work with some OEMs to make it a finished product with antennas,
cables, etc.

There are other hardware platforms that work with our software also.  Check
with some of the resellers on the list for these platforms.

Doug