RE: [Karlnet] noise

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] noise
From: "John Maxwell" <john.maxwell@rockywave.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 16:50:46 -0700
No, there's no repeatable pattern.  Could be any time.  We design our customers with a minimum of 15dB signal to noise.  It's kindof a problem on some of our long links, but we still have 20-30 dB SNR on most of them.  The links that go down normally have 23-24dB but just vaporize.  It's happened 3 or 4 times in the last month.  Yet when they go away, our other customers on the same polarity and channel are working fine with no degradation.

Wierd.

We're starting to think it might be something to do with Aliens.