Re: [Karlnet] Strange retransmit problem

To: karlnet@WISPNotes.com
Subject: Re: [Karlnet] Strange retransmit problem
From: Chris Conn <cconn@abacom.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 11:50:39 -0500
Dan Metcalf wrote:
I now see this after upgrading one of our wavepoint II (bnc connector)
to v4.31, on its "backhaul" link

Hello,

We have been having this problem since 3.75 and probably before. However, there was "orinocco lockup" problems that were never fixed until 3.88 if my memory serves me correctly, therefore we probably were experiencing a variety of both. With < 3.88, we would lose all satellites and the card would enter a Operational State of DOWN, so it never was observed that the satellites were still there, we just rebooted and resumed function. Since 3.88, we have been seeing this regularily in multiple independant setups, all of which multipoint.

Chris