Re: [Karlnet] RG-1100 END OF LIFE!

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: Re: [Karlnet] RG-1100 END OF LIFE!
From: "George Minich" <gminich@toshiba.ca>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 15:59:24 -0500
This is not good! Does Karlnet have their hardware ready? This could mean
death to some WISP's, especially the new guy who are growing their business!
What about YDI and those that carry the RG's as their integrated solution?
I suppose they simply gut the RG-1100's as well. Any ideas? Anyone???

Thanks

George