RE: [Karlnet] RG-1100 END OF LIFE!

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] RG-1100 END OF LIFE!
From: "Mark Wauchope" <mark@ekiva.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 16:15:40 -0700
Once again Charles, this support _has nothing to do with the hardware_.  It
has to do with Karlnet's convoluted and undocumented software.  We are
paying a lot for the software and that is what entitles us to this support,
not the hardware.  If Karlnet knew how to write a routing interface GUI or
give a good command line interface, you would likely not have to spend this
much time on support.  Blame Karlnet for your support costs.

--
Mark Wauchope, Director of Engineering, Kivanet Inc
776 East Second Avenue Suite 207 Durango, CO  81301