Re: [Karlnet] RG-1100 END OF LIFE!

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: Re: [Karlnet] RG-1100 END OF LIFE!
From: "George Minich" <gminich@toshiba.ca>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 16:23:54 -0500
I knew about the Karlnet hardware.  Is January a for-sure date?  I cannot
wait beyond the end of December.  If this does not pan-out, I will have to
reaplce my gear with 5.8GHz Trango gear.  I only have a handful of customers
after a few weeks of business.  I plan on a full rollout of my marketing
strategy for early January.  Timing is critical right now.....

George