RE: [Karlnet] Windows client

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Windows client
From: "Kevin Knuth" <kknuth@karlnet.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 10:06:25 -0500
Dan,

You have to have our Client Manager installed (you can download that from Lcense-it or Karlnet.com).  Then you create a new profile.

Kevin

____________________________________
Kevin R. Knuth
Business Development Manager
North America
Corporate Office: 614-822-5275 x130
Home Office: 260-424-9690
Cell Phone: 260-402-6086
Email: kknuth@karlnet.com
www.karlnet.com

This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain
information that is CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately and erase all copies of the message and its
attachments. Thank you.