Re: [Karlnet] New board - specifications & pricing

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] New board - specifications & pricing
From: "Larry Yunker \(Cyber Broadcasting\)" <leyunker@cbcast.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 15:11:39 -0600
We checked every channel on Thursday and then again on Friday.  I'm afraid
that the gear just isn't going to work any better until I can reconfigure it
(on top of the roofs).  I have scheduled with our landlord in Morris to go
up and rebuild the AP Monday morning.  So with any luck by the end of Monday
I'll have installed a completely new AP, antenna, AMP, and whatever else is
required.

Hang in there... I haven't forgotten you.  It's happening Monday unless I
get snowed-out or something drastic keeps me off that roof.

Thanks,
Larry