[Karlnet] SR-4000 as a bridge

Subject: [Karlnet] SR-4000 as a bridge
From: "Norm Young" <npyoung@applegatebroadband.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 20:41:56 -0800
I'm trying to use the SR-4000 in bridge mode to communicate with a client's
equipment via another wireless bridge (Proxim BG-2000).   When I connect to
this wireless bridge, I can see the network just fine.   Trying to see the
bridge from the network side doesn't work, however.   (I have enabled admin
access from the WAN side of the BG-2000.)  The BG-2000 acts as if it was
NATing, but it isn't.

Anyway, just wondering if anyone has had problems using the SR-4000 in
bridge mode to connect with other bridges.

Norm