Re: [Karlnet] SR-4000 as a bridge

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] SR-4000 as a bridge
From: "Norm Young" <npyoung@applegatebroadband.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 20:26:03 -0800
Hi Charles,

Sorry I wasn't clearer.  The BG-2000 is just hooked via Ethernet to a
RG-1100 running SR-4000/v.4.31.   I replaced the BG-2000 with a Dlink AP, to
find that the same problem exists.  From the Ethernet side of the RG, you
can see the whole network on the wireless side.  Try looking from the
wireless side of the RG towards the Ethernet side, and you can't see
anything but the address of the RG when in bridge mode.  I would expect with
a bridge, that I could see all devices on the Ethernet side from the
wireless side, and vica versa. Not the case here.

 I take it that this is something that can be solved by upgrading to the
SOHO (SR-4100) package?

Norm