RE: [Karlnet] Intro

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Intro
From: "Tony Morella" <tonylist@wwwbiz.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 02:10:18 -0500
Norm / List

Version 1.5.6 can be download here, links at bottom of page:
http://www.demarctech.com/products/reliawave-rwz/reliawave-rwz-200mw-pri
sm2-5-pcmcia-card.html

Sincerely,  Tony Morella
Demarc Technology Group, A Wireless Solution Provider
Office: 908-996-7995 Cell: 908-246-9170 Fax: 908-847-0202
http://www.demarctech.com