RE: [Karlnet] limiting bandwidth

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] limiting bandwidth
From: "Kevin Knuth" <kknuth@karlnet.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 08:47:38 -0500
All,

Chris is correct, the bandwidth is "backwards" for asymmetrical.  The
engineers are trying to redesign that to work better.

This other issue, which appears to imply that the throttling does not work
properly, I have forwarded to engineering with a tracker to have them look
into.

I do know that in previous versions of our software this feature worked!

Kevin