RE: [Karlnet] Re: [isp-wireless] Re: Anyone have experience withthis co

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Re: [isp-wireless] Re: Anyone have experience withthis combination
From: "Kevin Knuth" <kknuth@karlnet.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 21:17:14 -0500
Brett,

The SEC allows you to pass multiple MAC addresses through an AP on an 802.11
standard network.

The answers are:
1. You would have to replace all of your licenses.
2. 8 User version is $88 (list price), unlimited is $99(list price).  You
will have to have either our TurboCell Base station (Running in 802.11 mode)
or our AP+ software (list price is $99).
3. YES- 802.11 does not poll.
4. You will most likely have hidden node issues.
5. Hidden node is the biggie!

Kevin
____________________________________
Kevin R. Knuth
Business Development Manager
North America
Corporate Office: 614-822-5275 x130
Home Office: 260-424-9690
Cell Phone: 260-402-6086
Email: kknuth@karlnet.com
www.karlnet.com

This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain
information that is CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is
please notify us immediately and erase all copies of the message and its
attachments. Thank you.