Re: [Karlnet] RG-1000's that CONSTANTLY lockup

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] RG-1000's that CONSTANTLY lockup
From: "Norm Young" <lists@applegatebroadband.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 21:30:14 -0700
Doesn't sound familiar.  Never have to have my customers reboot their
radios.   I'm actually quite pleased with the performance of the TC part of
the network.  Pretty darn solid.

Any ideas why a windstorm is the determinant?  WIPOP loosing power during
them?  Or at your customer sites?  Very short drop in line power during the
storms as power wires short together?  That might do it.

Norm