Re: [Karlnet] RG-1000's that CONSTANTLY lockup

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] RG-1000's that CONSTANTLY lockup
From: "Bob Hrbek" <bhrbek@jagwireless.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 00:37:22 -0500
I don't know.  I first thought it was low signal quality, as Roger Boggs
suggested but like I said...I'm starting to seeit on folks with EXTREMELY
good links.  Just very irritating.  I'm also having some issues with
lighting storms.  I just replaced 3 radios TODAY and probably 1 more
tomorrow.  This sucks!

-bob