Re: [Karlnet] Prisim cards in AP-1000's

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] Prisim cards in AP-1000's
From: "Caleb Carroll" <karlnet@pathcom.ca>
Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 16:01:47 -0600
Have you looked through previous list messages because I've posted alot of
details about Prism 2 cards in the last month or so.

Some possible causes:

- 802.11b Access Point Mode does not work with Prism 2 cards.
- the other wireless interface is 802.11b Access Point Mode and has a
Agere/Orinoco/Avaya card with firmware version 8.10 or lower.