Re: [Karlnet] Answers to Questions about UBICOM devices

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] Answers to Questions about UBICOM devices
From: "Bob Hrbek" <bhrbek@jagwireless.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 21:39:11 -0500
Yeah, I'll buy much of what that book says but we are deployed in a
rural/suburban area.  We have all the competition in some areas and none in
others.  Those farmers....yeah...One asked me today how much our service
cost per month.  I told him $45/mo.  I thought I killed the guy it was so
silent on the phone....he thought it would be like $10/mo.    I had a hard
time NOT laughing.

I agree focusing on the "right" market is important but sometimes the
product has to be ready for "the market".

anyway...finding that right market is very important.  I'm pretty sure we
walk/drive past them everyday.

-bob