Re: [Karlnet] How many wireless interfaces does SF-4300(TurboCellSatell

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] How many wireless interfaces does SF-4300(TurboCellSatellite for FlashROM) support?
From: Roger Boggs <rogerboggs@att.net>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 04:41:13 -0400
Nate's got your answer here, Bob. Yeah it can be done.

I used to do 2 and 3 wireless interface flashrom units at my old place of
work, but we pretty much quit doing them more than a couple of years ago.

Used to be some problems with one of the wireless interfaces randomly
locking up.  This problem may have been solved by now - it's been a long time
since I've tried it.

Were the ones you built stable Nate?