RE: [Karlnet] How many wirelessinterfacesdoesSF-4300(TurboCellSatellite

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] How many wirelessinterfacesdoesSF-4300(TurboCellSatellite for FlashROM) support?
From: "Nate McLain" <nate@ctrail.net>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 17:33:59 -0500
HF-600
Flashrom Module - 4 Port for Generic Motherboard - Base Station
$67.00 + shipping

It connects to your Primary IDE port on your motherboard and works in
conjunction with the XN-700 (Ethernet Card w/Eprom $24.00).

Here are the recommended motherboards.
Forcom FT-1509L (visit Forcom's website)
DFI K6BV3+ (visit DFI's website)
DFI G7VP2 (visit DFI's website)
Image World 5MVP3
EPOX EBC EP-8KTAZ