RE: [Karlnet] TC on 70km link?

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] TC on 70km link?
From: "Tony Morella" <tonylist@wwwbiz.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 14:10:05 -0400
Lopes

This is exactly what TurboCell will accomplish for you, it will fix the
timing issue. Please feel free to contact me off list for more info,
more info can be found on our website.

Sincerely,  Tony Morella
Demarc Technology Group, A Wireless Solution Provider
Office: 908-996-7995 Cell: 908-246-9170 Fax: 908-847-0202
http://www.demarctech.com