RE: [Karlnet] RG1000 voltage regulator?

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] RG1000 voltage regulator?
From: Paul Horak <paulhorak@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 14:12:07 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Charles,

The first site I'll try this on has an RG+ and an RG.
It has about 50m of Cat 5 which I currently run POE
on. I could run the RG with POE and the RG+ with a
seperate POE run, but I was also thinking of running
the RG off the second ethernet port of the RG+ - I
seem to recall Karlnet telling me you could daisy
chain cards off the second ethernet port and they
would be powered. I suppose I'll get a meter and check
the voltages and give it a go - sounds like there is a
good chance I can make it work. :-)

Thanks all, for your help.

Cheers.

Paul