Re: [Karlnet] Redhat 7.3

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] Redhat 7.3
From: "Caleb Carroll" <karlnet@pathcom.ca>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 12:15:52 -0600
The last kernel version that I've been able to compile for is 2.4.9-18.  I've
been hacking the source code to try to get it to compile for later kernel
versions but have been unsuccessful.

I have pre-compiled modules and RPM installation packages for TurboCell
available at: ftp://ftp.pathcom.ca/i-Path/TurboCell/Linux/