Re: [Karlnet] Real signal strength readings on PRISM 2.5 radios

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] Real signal strength readings on PRISM 2.5 radios
From: "Bob Hrbek" <bhrbek@jagwireless.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 13:38:53 -0500
Again....YUP, same here.   I think the noise values appear every now and
then but they are normally reported at -95.  I really doubt that is the
noise level.   I have my cards flashed with 1.56 or something.  I downloaded
it from Demarc or Mikrotik, I don't remember which.

I am also using the engenius cards.

-bob