Re: [Karlnet] Interference problem - help, out of ideas!

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] Interference problem - help, out of ideas!
From: "Caleb Carroll" <karlnet@pathcom.ca>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 13:54:22 -0600
With the tools you have, are you seeing a decrease in received signal at the
satellite?

Or.. Are you seeing an increase in the noise level at the base station or
satellite station?

I still recommend renting a proper spectrum analyzer, otherwise the only
recommendations anyone can make to help you out are pure guesses.