RE: [Karlnet] First install of Ubicom-based CPE...

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] First install of Ubicom-based CPE...
From: "Steve Deaton" <steve@texasbb.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 13:38:44 -0500
Regarding the signal, has anyone ever seen different signal results from
the RG-1100 than from the AP?  I have several clients that show good
from the AP, but have packet loss when you connect to the RG and
initiate the link test.  BTW, this is all TC.  Thanks.

Steve Deaton
IT Director
Texas Broadband, Inc.
(888)868.3835 ext 85 (office)