Re: [Karlnet] two RG-1000 (AP-500) for bridging?

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] two RG-1000 (AP-500) for bridging?
From: "Bruno Lopes F. Cabral" <bruno@openline.com.br>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 19:33:02 -0300
Hi

I'm already buying... from you ;-)
(and I was just wondering if it was possible <g>)

I just put my hands on a RG1000 (silver card)
and an AP500 (gold card), my first ones. at first
look, the gold card seems to have a higher
signal level than the silver card. is it "normal"?

heard somewhere that the new proxym orinoco
cards are 100mW. Does any of you can confirm that?

Cheers
!3runo