RE: [Karlnet] Karlnet vs Lucent

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Karlnet vs Lucent
From: "Kevin Knuth" <kknuth@karlnet.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 09:05:01 -0600
All,

What Peter is referring too is getting an upgrade from the COR/ROR
version of our software.  In the past, when we had a contract with
Agere, we were prohibited from selling the upgrade.  We are no longer
bound by that agreement.

We have added several features to TurboCell since the last release of
COR/ROR, so we have many requests for upgrades.

His second point is that he wants to re-flash hardware to add 802.1x
functionality.  That feature is in our next release (version 4.44) due
out WEDNESDAY of this week. (of course, that assumes it makes it through
test!)

Kevin

Kevin R. Knuth
Business Development Manager