RE: [Karlnet] Karlnet vs Lucent

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Karlnet vs Lucent
From: "smyers" <wifiengineer@telsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 10:32:16 -0500
I see about an average of 30 ms with 15 ROR (satellites) talking to 1
COR (base). The average is for all units total.  30% of them actually
return a <10ms response!  I am happy with this latency and am
experimenting with VoIP in the network, and getting positive responses.
(I find the only lag over those numbers I get is when a shot is
borderline, a.k.a local SNR under 20, remote (ROR) is over 25. (dealing
with strange COR noise issue...))

Kenneth "Scott" Myers
Wireless Engineer
smyers@telsouth.net