RE: [Karlnet] Karlnet RADIUS dictionary entries?

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Karlnet RADIUS dictionary entries?
From: "Jayson Baker" <jbaker@peakinet.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 08:20:33 -0700
First of all, you cannot set different up/down rates.  There is one rate,
and this is what it is.

The RADIUS info is on their website somewhere - but their examples don't
work.  When asking their support team for support, they offer up generic

We've been trying to get it to work for months (with the help of some people
who have been using RADIUS for 10 years) and never been able to make the
throttling work.  The authentication works, but not the throttling.

Regards,
Jayson A. Baker
Peak Internet Solutions