[Karlnet] KN-50's - anyone seen this

Subject: [Karlnet] KN-50's - anyone seen this
From: "Brett Hays" <bretth@htonline.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 21:26:43 -0500
We have an ap with 37 clients on it (flashrom). It has been running fine, although I know it is heavily loaded. We are going to sectors on this tower next week.

We just added our first two KN-50's to this ap (all others are RG's. These are the first KN-50's we've used). I have noticed since bringing the KN-50's online that ping times on the AP have gotten terrible (200+ ms about every third ping to most clients).

Last night, all clients stopped passing traffic. The station list showed all associated, but can't ping any of them. Changing channels brought those clients with channel scan enabled back online and they worked fine. Went around today and switched the rest, including the two KN-50's to the new channel. Now, it has just happened again. Went back to the old channel, and all clients are working fine (of course the KN-50's didn't follow).

It could be coincidence with the KN-50's...but if that's not related..does anyone have any ideas what's going on here? We are out in the boonies and have very little interference to deal with as a rule.