Re: [Karlnet] KN-50's - anyone seen this

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] KN-50's - anyone seen this
From: "Brett Hays" <bretth@htonline.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 10:53:48 -0500
I don't think mine resumed, but now that I think about it, I am not sure I
ever gave it five minutes...this is a real problem.

If it resumes on its own, I wonder why switching to another channel will
bring the clients back up on the new channel, but switching back to the old
channel won't bring them online on that channel.