Re: [Karlnet] Issue with XP home?

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] Issue with XP home?
From: "Caleb Carroll" <karlnet@pathcom.ca>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 11:52:15 -0700
I've seen the same type of issue.  I use a Laptop with XP home and every once
in a while, all IP traffic will stop if Internet Explorer is open, close
Internet Explorer and IP traffic will resume.  The best way to see this is have
a command shell open and run ping <address> -t then open & close Internet
Explorer.