RE: [Karlnet] Issue with XP home?

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Issue with XP home?
From: "Rob Trout" <rtrout@t-speed.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 14:46:07 -0600
No tunnels or VPNs on these particular areas. There's no private
addresses along the way, so path mtu discovery should be alive and good.

These links have all worked for 2+ years, and only recently began having
issues. They have other computers (not running xp home) in the same
offices with no problem.

Robert Trout
T-Speed
www.t-speed.com