RE: [Karlnet] Issue with XP home?

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Issue with XP home?
From: Paul Horak <paulhorak@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 12:35:28 -0800 (PST)
Maybe it is an MTU issue? If so, it is unlikely to be
related to Karlnet. Are you using PPPoE or some kind
of VPN or tunnel that might reduce the available MTU?
It's a long shot, but this could cause similar
symptons to what you describe. However, you should
also see a problem with anything that sends a large
packet e.g. FTP download or even a large (1500byte)
ping packet. Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Paul