[Karlnet] trangolink-10

Subject: [Karlnet] trangolink-10
From: LaRoy McCann <lmccann@dtisp.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 16:59:47 -0600
Has anyone used the Trangolink-10 for ptp.

I need to setup a backbone link at 11.4 miles to connect to a new provider for my service. I am looking at getting rid of my Sprint T1 service and tripling my bandwidth for less that half of the cost.

I am a local ISP so I need to know if the trangolink-10 is reliable or is there something else anyone can recommend. The price range looks good but if is is junk then I need to stay clear.

Thanks
 LaRoy.
---