RE: [Karlnet] Getting Back In

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Getting Back In
From: "Jayson Baker" <jbaker@peakinet.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 13:21:27 -0700
So the one in the middle, the KN-200, is in routing mode, with no IP's?
Go to either RG on either end, set them to bridging mode - plug in your
laptop to the Ethernet port and hit scan, you'll see the KN-200 in there.

I'm not understanding... you say it's not PtP, but you said it was PtP
before.  RG<->KN-200<->RG<---ethernet--->AP-1000, correct?
So as I said, put the RG's and the KN in bridging mode, and then do the
routing on the AP.

Regards,
Jayson A. Baker
Peak Internet Solutions