Re: [Karlnet] Getting Back In

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] Getting Back In
From: jna <jna@tcpbbs.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 04:35:51 -0500
We are powering it via poe the run is only about 20'. from a tank house on
top of a 15 story building. The unit was working just fine radios and all we
are not even using the Ethernet on it, the only contact with this unit is
via wireless links and is used as a relay. When I switched it from just
being in bridge mode to enabling ip routing I apparently messed something up
as it links to the border satellites just fine but wont pass traffic on the
radios to even manage it by its ip. So the only solution I guess it to link
into it via the Ethernet port and change the settings, I would have done
this along time ago but this install is a new one and I did not get the key
before the weekend and have no physical access to it till Monday :(

Thanks,
John