Re: [Karlnet] problems with SATELITE on WP-II

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] problems with SATELITE on WP-II
From: Peter Dordik <dordik@presov.viapvt.sk>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 05:36:45 +0100
Hallo,

my recomendation:

1. remove PCMCIA cards
2. forced reload
3. connect to WP-II with UTP (kernel 4.14 and 4.15 do es not work with BNC, i
am not sure, if 4.4x is OK)
4. start latest Karlnet configurator 4.44xxx and load wpntfix.bin. Do not use
AP manager.
5. After reboot of WP-II, try to "open remote config"
6. upload software: browse for knusotcn-XY.bin, correct LKF and try to upload...
7. try to describe eventual troubles: bridge is dead? LED status?

Peter