Re: [Karlnet] Radio Interference from SR-4200?

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] Radio Interference from SR-4200?
From: Paul Horak <paulhorak@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 16:42:51 -0800 (PST)
> I have the same problem.  Let me know if you ever
> fix it.  :)  I have a few
> people that would like to watch TV and surf the
> Internet again.  ;)

You have this problem too? :-)

It seems to be interference from the radio not the
antenna. Some units are better than others, we find
RGs the worst. The key is to put the radio into
something shielded. We have a lot of tin roofs here so
usually we just tuck the radio under the eaves and the
roof provides enough shielding to prevent any
problems. Otherwise I imagine you could use a metal
box or just put some metal sheet in the CPE box.

Cheers,

Paul