RE: [Karlnet] Turbocell Compact Flash bugs

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Turbocell Compact Flash bugs
From: Peter Dordik <dordik@presov.viapvt.sk>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 07:08:00 +0100
1) You are able to use WEP with Senao card? I was unsuccessful with Zcomax
PRISM 2.5 card (security button in 802.11b interface configuration is not
available) for SV4305 and for SV4200 too, while this card works perfectly with
SR4200 for RG1100.

2) Have You still access to your license SV4305 at license-it website? If yes,
then this should not be a problem for my Karlnet distributor to setup it again.
Aj lost access to my SV4305 license key when new license-it website was set up
in January 2003, so I have only old key generated 17.January 2003.

Many thanks Eric for your help.

Peter