RE: [Karlnet] Radio Interference from SR-4200?

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Radio Interference from SR-4200?
From: "Andy Henckel" <andy@multibandcom.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 11:02:21 -0700
I have seen this problem in only one instance.  I installed an EtherantII to
the same mast as the TV antenna is attached.   The customer reports problems
with only one channel, ABC, and gets poor reception only when the etherant is
plugged in to power.  So.. the customer has to unplug his Etherant whenever he
want's to watch ABC.