Re: [Karlnet] Bill Fisher - W4AN

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] Bill Fisher - W4AN
From: "Bruno Lopes F. Cabral" <bruno@openline.com.br>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 18:09:27 -0300
Hi there

everytime I read a message like this I wonder what
will happen when my time comes. will ppl know?
will them miss me? will my wife or kids remember
to tell others what happened to me?

Bill was luck because we can remember him.

he also was a great guy, not only for hosting
lists but also for being there for help, although
we didn't talked as much as I'd like.

he will be missed a lot, and I must believe that
he is in a better place now, because good ppl (like
him) deserves that

Good bye, Bill

!3runo

Norm Young wrote:
My condolences, and I appreciate his efforts in running this forum and
others.

I'm shocked, Bill was only 41! :(

Norm

----- Original Message ----- From: "George Fremin III" <geoiii@kkn.net>