[Karlnet] Changing Polarity

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: [Karlnet] Changing Polarity
From: "cj" <cj@cpvegas.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 14:12:09 -0700
Thats not a bad idea.  the only concern is will it cause too much interference
to do anything?  I cant change the channel because i'm already using 6 and 11
up on the roof top.  if i change thepolarity only, will i get too much
interference to see the current clients even?  I'm in vegas and already working
with a really high noise floor (-65).  do you think the polarity will be enough
to have it still work?

thanks

cj