RE: [Karlnet] kn205 - 2nd ethernet port for power source

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] kn205 - 2nd ethernet port for power source
From: "Jayson A. Baker" <jbaker@peakinet.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 22:26:21 -0600
Any idea the jumper?

Regards,
Jayson A. Baker
Peak Internet Solutions

-----Original Message-----
From: karlnet-bounces@WISPNotes.com [mailto:karlnet-bounces@WISPNotes.com]
On Behalf Of Dan Metcalf
Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2004 4:40 PM
To: 'Norm Young'; 'Karlnet Mailing List'

Norm,

The 2nd port can be used for power another POE enabled device (ie: kn105
or kn50)

There are jumpers on the board to enable this feature.

I hadn't used the kn20x series due to the issues w/ the kn200, but the
kn205 I have been testing works GREAT and so do the kn50's w/ the
firmware...

I'm very happy, now we just need 802.11a & 802.11g support

Dan