Re: [Karlnet] who wants CB3 TC client?

To: Bob Hrbek <bhrbek@jagwireless.net>, Karlnet@WISPNotes.com
Subject: Re: [Karlnet] who wants CB3 TC client?
From: Blair Davis <theory@wmwisp.net>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 23:47:51 -0400
Bob,

A JTAG header is a 10 pin header like where you put the jumpers on an IDE hard drive.

It is used to load low-level software into the embedded CPU.

All I ment is that the pins are not soldered into the PC board. The holes are there for the pins, tho.

Hope this helps.

--
Blair Davis
West Michigan Wireless ISP

AOL Instant Message Screen Name theory240

Bob Hrbek wrote:

What's a JTAG header?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Blair Davis" <theory@wmwisp.net>